Thursday, November 29, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The owner of the troubled Mountain Shadows resort in Paradise Valley has submitted a reorganization plan in Bankruptcy Court that it says will help it come out of bankruptcy and develop the long-shuttered property. Read more: http://www.azcentral.com//community/scottsdale/articles/20121126paradise-valley-resort-plan-cut-debt-filed.html
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
On Aug. 31, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, steward of the largest mortgage financiers in the U.S., Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, said it would raise the guarantee fees each entity charges lenders by 10 basis points to securitize loans and insure the timely interest and principal payments for investors. The plan to do so was announced earlier in the year in order to encourage private capital back into the market. Read more: http://www.housingwire.com/news/g-fee-spike
Agents who sell HomeSteps homes, or Freddie Mac-owned residences, are eligible for winter bonuses. Read more: http://www.dsnews.com/articles/freddie-mac-offers-winter-bonus-to-agents-who-sell-its-homes-2012-11-16
Friday, November 9, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Paradise Valley officials say realigning 56th Street may allow for Crown Realty & Development to revitalize the Mountain Shadows Golf Resort in a way that will calm height and density concerns voiced by neighbors and elected leaders. Read more: http://arizona.newszap.com/home/117624-130/paradise-valley-may-realign?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=AZ-CRE-REPORT&utm_campaign=GPEConnect
Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/20121030wright-house-fix-up-cost-may-top-300000.html
Friday, November 2, 2012
After raising the question of how the election might impact the housing market's shadow inventory, it was obvious to see we had touched on a key issue near and dear to many voters' hearts, minds, and wallets. Responses to the initial installment of our special election series poured in, and while we can only share some of the reactions here, we'd like to thank all of you who took the time to put your perspectives into words and join in the conversation. Read more: http://www.dsnews.com/articles/special-series-industry-weighs-in-on-both-sides-of-shadow-inventory-debate-2012-11-01
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Bank of Internet's CEO Gregory Garrabrants told an audience at an investing conference in San Diego last week that his bank, with roughly $2.4 billion in assets, can compete with its larger rivals because it's not weighed down.....Read more: http://buzz.money.cnn.com/2012/11/01/bofi-bofa-banks/
Last week, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said it would begin regulating debt collection companies starting at the beginning of 2013. "We now find that debt collection is a central issue of our times," director Richard Cordray said. Read more: http://business.time.com/2012/11/01/cfpb-takes-on-debt-collectors-with-new-oversight
Banks have temporarily waived a variety of fees and late charges for residents of states hit hard by Superstorm Sandy. It's an effort to ease pressure on customers to make bill payments when many remain without power. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/31/banks-to-waive-fees-for-customers-in-storm-hit-areas/
An anonymous buyer has purchased a Phoenix home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright with the aim of preserving an architectural gem that, until last week, was threatened with demolition. Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/20121031frank-lloyd-wrightdesigned-home-sold.html
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2018 (73)
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- Revised plans for 572-unit apartment complex advan...
- Eastmark to get more homes
- City adds 6,400 acres to preserve
- Paradise Valley resort plan to cut debt is filed
- Reagor: $883 mil in aid for Arizonans
- Economist: Local recovery ‘mediocre,’ another 2 ye...
- Beach-club area construction creates some waves
- U.S. banks cut mortgages by $6.3B in homeowner set...
- Harassing calls can be reported
- $150,000 grant from bank to help first-time homebu...
- Habitat for Humanity working on 8 Peoria homes
- Sale of Frank Lloyd Wright -designed Arizona home ...
- Construction begins on $17 mil senior complex in M...
- Tanger to bring 85 new stores to Westgate in Glend...
- A reverse mortgage can add up
- Group will build houses in Valley for injured vets...
- Real estate exec sees commercial looking up
- Capital-improvement projects on the rise
- Developer’s plans may clash with Borgata shopkeepe...
- New Chandler high-end townhouses called key for do...
- Realty Times - 2012 Homebuyer Survey Contains Valu...
- BiPS rise up | HousingWire
- GSE Announces Winter Bonus for Agents Who Sell Hom...
- Chandler’s Price Corridor a mecca for new offices
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Luxury Condo Sales – 2012 P...
- Are we better off now? Depends
- Peoria City Council approves spring training clubh...
- Low-income lofts open in downtown
- Answers to market questions
- New floor plans, lower prices help revive stalled ...
- LifeLock posts first earnings as public company
- Paradise Valley may realign 56th Street for resort...
- Wright house fix-up cost may top $300,000
- Special Series: Industry Weighs in on the Shadow I...
- Forget BofA. Check out the online bank BofI
- CFPB Takes on Debt Collectors With New Oversight
- Banks to waive fees for customers in storm-hit are...
- Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home sold
- ▼ November (38)
- ► 2011 (704)