Sunday, July 29, 2018
Sunday, July 22, 2018
The house where civil rights icon Rosa Parks sought refuge after fleeing the South amid death threats is scheduled for auction next week with a minimum bid of $1 million.
Sunday, July 15, 2018
Demand is unrelieved as supply shortages continue to impede home sales.
Every month SentriLock, LLC. provides NAR Research with data on the number of properties shown by a REALTOR®. Lockboxes made by SentriLock, LLC. are used in roughly a third of home showings across the nation. Foot traffic has a strong correlation with future contracts and home sales, so it can be viewed as a peek ahead at sales trends two to three months into the future. This infographic shows the latest index data along with trends and changes.
Friday, July 13, 2018
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Sunday, July 1, 2018
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2019 (55)
- Phoenix gets $30M grant to remake Edison-Eastlake ...
- Phoenix, Scottsdale neighbors fight plans for Kier...
- As land values rise in Phoenix area, mobile-home p...
- Rosa Parks family house set for auction next week
- May 2018 Foot Traffic per NAR Research
- Gilbert will auction off controversial town-owned ...
- She tried to make extra payments on her student lo...
- Top 10 Cities with Million-Dollar Homes
- How Long It Takes Your Credit Score to Recover fro...
- Phoenix City Council sells property on Central and...
- The Future of Credit Risk Transfers - DSNews
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)