According to the US National Association of Homebuilders, 82% of construction companies consider their main concern to be a shortage of construction workers. Sure enough, figures show that the average age of the workforce is rising faster than ever: the UK Chartered Institute of Building reports that the number of workers over 60 is increasing faster, and the set under 30 decreasing faster, than any other set.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
8 ways the construction industry can rebuild itself for the 21st century
Posted by Lillian Wong at 10:34 AM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- Robots are preparing to fill 200,000 vacant constr...
- What to Do When a Tenant Files Bankruptcy
- Ben Carson Just Made It Easier for Millennials to ...
- 8 ways the construction industry can rebuild itsel...
- Millennials and Baby Boomers drawn to Phoenix cond...
- ATTOM: Home flipping loan volume hits 9-year high
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)