Unsure where our market is headed for 2013? Have questions related to lending? Interested in non-traditional markets? Arizona's elite title partners, Fidelity National Title Agency and Lawyers Title, present the Crystal Ball 2013 Real Estate Rebound. Read more: http://fntarizona.blogspot.com/2012/10/get-excited-crystal-ball-2013-real.html?m=1
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- November (13)
- October (26)
- September (29)
- August (34)
- July (13)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (46)
- March (67)
- February (50)
- January (56)
- December (25)
- November (38)
- Home prices continue steady rise | Inman News
- Experts see home prices increasing
- Housing improving, but news has been oversold | In...
- Valley Home Values: Median home prices by city
- Phoenix-area homeowners see market on the rebound
- Behind the data: Housing
- Owners scrap plan to raze Wright house
- US suit alleges mortgage fraud
- CityNorth developer suing law firm
- Shrinking Supply of Distressed Homes Makes Room fo...
- Once-Invisible Inventory Can Be Seen on Zillow
- Mortgage Rates Jump Back To Recent Highs
- Home Builders Need Mortgage Bankers to Keep Recove...
- Phoenix metro becomes virtual investor's housing m...
- Your Money: Cleaning up your credit report
- Details on Fannie Mae's bulk REO sale in Phoenix r...
- Wrights' heirs are heartsick over home
- Hub On Campus, Tempe’s Newest Student Living High-...
- Profits soar at 2 largest mortgage lenders - Yahoo...
- Apartment developer looks to close on Rural/Metro ...
- Home prices up in northeast Valley
- Resort redo outlook is still cloudy
- 370-unit apartments proposed at major Arcadia inte...
- City debt refinancing will lower some property-tax...
- Existing home sales slowed in September - Oct. 19,...
- FNT- Title Talk: Get Excited!! Crystal Ball 2013 R...
- Home building shoots up to 4-year high - Oct. 17, ...
- Housing lifts growth in most U.S. regions
- US foreclosure filings hit 5-year low in September...
- Financial crisis haunts banks
- Metro Phoenix bankruptcies continue dip
- Fed open to linking rate hike to economic gauge - ...
- Mountain Shadows makeover plan still faces uncerta...
- Annexation near Loop 303 on radar for Glendale
- Zillow CEO Talks QE3, Housing TRLA, Z - TheStreet ...
- Construction jobs in Ariz. on upswing
- Survey Shows Americans Prefer Homeownership
- Historic Wright home owners shock at meeting with ...
- Income inequality: Why it matters
- Metro Phoenix home prices inch up in August
- Measure of US home prices rises by most in 6 years...
- CMBS Delinquency Rate Slips Below 10%: Trepp
- Foreclosures Decline but Remain High, Prepayments ...
- Auto Sales, Home Prices Help Buoy Weak US Economy ...
- September (91)
- August (10)
- July (27)
- June (23)
- May (50)
- April (33)
- March (25)
- February (21)
- January (5)
- December (26)
- November (44)
- October (87)
- September (33)
- August (49)
- July (80)
- June (62)
- May (73)
- April (62)
- March (41)
- February (94)
- January (53)