The Fed's Chair seemed to have surprised the market with her comments after North American markets closed yesterday. She reiterated what the Fed said last week. It is still on the path to hike rates before the end of the year, barring a significant economic surprise. She did put the concerns about the global environment in a larger perspective, suggesting that, based on current information, if does not look like developments abroad will have a material impact on policy.
Friday, September 25, 2015
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (145)
- Yellen is giving the dollar a lift
- Frank Lloyd Wright school meets $1 million deadlin...
- The Fed is handcuffing itself. Here's how
- Once all powerful, Pimco is a fast fading supersta...
- Which Scottsdale luxury community is tops when it ...
- Phoenix ranks No. 8 among big cities for affordabl...
- Stocks crash to push more China cash into global r...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)