Real estate agents want their happily ever after: a post-career life with the stability that a bucket of money or residual income can bring. The road to a secure future isn't clearly marked in real estate, the paths at agents' disposal more like winding capillaries — a set of sprawled options realized through careful planning, the earlier the better.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Special Report: How Real Estate Agents Can Live Happily Ever After In Retirement
Posted by Lillian Wong at 11:11 AM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- Special Report: How Real Estate Agents Can Live Ha...
- Chinese investors dominate Asian overseas real est...
- Gundlach expects US 10-year T-note yield to drop b...
- Small homes overtaking McMansions as the best kind...
- $400K could get you into a new, luxury condo in Sc...
- Ritz-Carlton project in Paradise Valley will cost ...
- Intel says it's investing $7B in Chandler facility...
- Blackstone's Invitation Homes raises $1.54 billion...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)