I still own a typewriter. But Discover Home Loans conducted a national survey of more than 1,000 recent homebuyers and found that most homebuyers believed they were better buyers due to technology. The survey discovered that 89% of respondents used some form of online technology to help them in the home buying process, 76% felt technology made them a more knowledgeable home buyer and 69% said technology made them more confident. About half of respondents said that using technology saved them money and 92% said it saved them time. For Realtors out there, almost three quarters (74%) said it's essential for their real estate agent to be tech savvy and 42% of buyers working with agents said they did most of the work to initially find properties. And heck, most of the millennials haven't even hit the market yet!
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Why areas with good jobs have hard-to-afford homes...
- Frank Lloyd Wright house plans concern Phoenix nei...
- Changes to Gateway Airport loan could cost Mesa $7...
- Capital Economics: 4 predictions impact renting an...
- Barclays: New Fannie, Freddie mortgages will take ...
- Choose the right lender for home loan
- All I want for Christmas is a mortgage
- Luxury Home Sales still Ascendant as Buyers Shift
- Investor Overlays Expected to be Reduced; Rise of ...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)