Redfin, the large national real estate firm based in Seattle, is reporting that, while sales of homes costing over $1 million is still outpacing the rest of the market, the source of these sales is changing. The company says that the luxury housing market, which was the first segment to recover after the housing crisis, continues strong, driven by a record high stock market, low interest rates and by foreign investors.
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Why areas with good jobs have hard-to-afford homes...
- Frank Lloyd Wright house plans concern Phoenix nei...
- Changes to Gateway Airport loan could cost Mesa $7...
- Capital Economics: 4 predictions impact renting an...
- Barclays: New Fannie, Freddie mortgages will take ...
- Choose the right lender for home loan
- All I want for Christmas is a mortgage
- Luxury Home Sales still Ascendant as Buyers Shift
- Investor Overlays Expected to be Reduced; Rise of ...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)