It's a breezy November afternoon and I'm sitting with Nancy Beadle and her daughter, Gerri Beadle-Murray, talking about their life with acclaimed Arizona mid-century designer, builder and architect, Alfred "Al" Newman Beadle. Much has been written about his more than 160 commercial and residential buildings, many affectionately referred to as "Beadle Boxes," but not much is known about his private life.
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- New mortgage rules help millennial home buyers
- Maestro of Architecture: From Aspen to Carefree
- Architecting A Life Of Love
- Tucson's El Conquistador Resort sells for $15 mill...
- Top 5 Scottsdale projects opening in 2015
- Marketing to millennials requires empathy
- Dick Clark's Flintstone House Sells
- FHA mortgage insurance rate cut to take effect Jan...
- GUNDLACH: The Consensus Is Wrong — Interest Rates ...
- Here's What 13 Top Wall Street Pros Are Predicting...
- How mortgage lenders could boost home buying in 20...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)