Michael Jackson's opulent Santa Barbara County, California estate Neverland Ranch has been put on the market for $100 million. Named after the fictional world in Peter Pan where children never grow up, the King of Pop resided on the estate, which contained its own amusement park and petting zoo to entertain visiting kids, for 15 years.
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Lists for $100 Million
Posted by Lillian Wong at 8:26 AM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (66)
- ► 2016 (145)
- Should you delay Social Security payout?
- Marquee at the District to redefine office develop...
- 11 Credit Myths: Don’t Fall for ‘Em
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Lists for $100 M...
- The Unbundling Of Finance
- RealtyTrac: Top 10 buyer and seller markets
- Massive Gilbert project to get first retail shops
- Tempe OKs Mill Ave. Twin Towers Project
- Report: Record job numbers at Scottsdale Airpark
- Do renovations pay off during retirement?
- Phoenix to be 'epicenter' for college title game f...
- Good-bye keys: ‘Smart locks’ let you in without th...
- Wright school gets extension for $2M fundraising g...
- Building tiny houses into big help for Los Angeles...
- Groups Ask Congress for "Breathing Room" on TRID
- Applications for new home purchases ticked up in A...
- Oil Prices Dip Below $65 A Barrel On Weaker-Than-E...
- Survey: More Millennials Say No to Credit Cards
- Phoenix Real Estate in April: Sales Up 9.3%, Inven...
- Live in a Porsche? Designer labels draw Miami home...
- For Tech Titans, Sharing Has Its Limits
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)