The housing market is all over the place this year. While in some markets houses are selling for more than 100% of the asking price, other houses are being sold for less than 80% of the asking price. It's a mixed market that depends heavily on the local environment. As a result, RealtyTrac decided to identify the nation's hottest seller's markets and the best buyer's markets.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- Should you delay Social Security payout?
- Marquee at the District to redefine office develop...
- 11 Credit Myths: Don’t Fall for ‘Em
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Lists for $100 M...
- The Unbundling Of Finance
- RealtyTrac: Top 10 buyer and seller markets
- Massive Gilbert project to get first retail shops
- Tempe OKs Mill Ave. Twin Towers Project
- Report: Record job numbers at Scottsdale Airpark
- Do renovations pay off during retirement?
- Phoenix to be 'epicenter' for college title game f...
- Good-bye keys: ‘Smart locks’ let you in without th...
- Wright school gets extension for $2M fundraising g...
- Building tiny houses into big help for Los Angeles...
- Groups Ask Congress for "Breathing Room" on TRID
- Applications for new home purchases ticked up in A...
- Oil Prices Dip Below $65 A Barrel On Weaker-Than-E...
- Survey: More Millennials Say No to Credit Cards
- Phoenix Real Estate in April: Sales Up 9.3%, Inven...
- Live in a Porsche? Designer labels draw Miami home...
- For Tech Titans, Sharing Has Its Limits
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)