It has been described as a "techno tour de force" by Microsoft founder Bill Gates, and as a "remarkable cryptographic achievement…that has enormous value" by Google CEO, Eric Schmidt. It was even predicted by Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman in 1999 when he said, "The one thing that's missing, but will soon be developed, is a reliable e-cash."
Sunday, February 7, 2016
Bitcoin: A 21st Century Currency Explained By a Wall Street Veteran
Posted by Lillian Wong at 5:04 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- G20 to say world needs to look beyond ultra-easy p...
- Million-dollar mansion makeover contest at Chateau...
- L.A. seizes tiny houses from homeless people
- IMF report urges G20 to prepare global economic st...
- California housing market slows on TRID implementa...
- Metro Phoenix rents are rising in lots of strange ...
- Stricter standards loom for investment advice
- Macerich goes high-rise at Scottsdale Fashion Squa...
- As number of auto loans rises, so does number of d...
- Scalia and constitutional property rights
- Quicken Loans Super Bowl Ad Draws Praise, Criticis...
- Bitcoin: A 21st Century Currency Explained By a Wa...
- ATM and overdraft fees top $6 billion at the big 3...
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)