Detroit-based Quicken Loans, the third-largest mortgage lender in the country, drew some strong reactions for a commercial promoting its Rocket Mortgage program—a phone app that allows users to qualify for a mortgage loan in as little as eight minutes—that aired during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (64)
- G20 to say world needs to look beyond ultra-easy p...
- Million-dollar mansion makeover contest at Chateau...
- L.A. seizes tiny houses from homeless people
- IMF report urges G20 to prepare global economic st...
- California housing market slows on TRID implementa...
- Metro Phoenix rents are rising in lots of strange ...
- Stricter standards loom for investment advice
- Macerich goes high-rise at Scottsdale Fashion Squa...
- As number of auto loans rises, so does number of d...
- Scalia and constitutional property rights
- Quicken Loans Super Bowl Ad Draws Praise, Criticis...
- Bitcoin: A 21st Century Currency Explained By a Wa...
- ATM and overdraft fees top $6 billion at the big 3...
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)