Gridlock in the housing market that's slowing both first-time home purchases and trade-ups to better units is the chief reason for a persistent housing shortage, according to a new study.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- Australia blocks land sale to Chinese for second t...
- China’s currency renminbi yuan fixing by PBOC jump...
- Looking for luxury? Mansions plentiful in metro Ph...
- Sneak peek: Check out Mesa's new, gigantic interna...
- Section 8 Housing Program Waiting List Opens after...
- What TRID Delays? Turn Times Lowest in a Year
- Apartment plan shows divide in visions for downtow...
- Fund manager Q&A: Mining stocks better play on gol...
- Spring training baseball boosts Phoenix housing ma...
- Blame owners, not builders, for housing crunch
- Diocese of Phoenix to build $15M Catholic high sch...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)