It appears that lenders have surmounted the initial difficulties they encountered with the roll-out of the new Truth-in-Lending disclosures (TRID) required by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) starting in October 2015. The new rule initially led to delays in home sale closings as lenders and their software vendors became familiar with the system.
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- Australia blocks land sale to Chinese for second t...
- China’s currency renminbi yuan fixing by PBOC jump...
- Looking for luxury? Mansions plentiful in metro Ph...
- Sneak peek: Check out Mesa's new, gigantic interna...
- Section 8 Housing Program Waiting List Opens after...
- What TRID Delays? Turn Times Lowest in a Year
- Apartment plan shows divide in visions for downtow...
- Fund manager Q&A: Mining stocks better play on gol...
- Spring training baseball boosts Phoenix housing ma...
- Blame owners, not builders, for housing crunch
- Diocese of Phoenix to build $15M Catholic high sch...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)