NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Developers have sued the California Coastal Commission for more than $490 million in damages for failing to approve a project that would have turned a 401-acre stretch of oil field overlooking the Pacific Ocean into a housing and retail development.
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Developer sues California panel for $490M over coastal land
Posted by Lillian Wong at 11:49 AM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- For Sale: Prince's Minnesota Homes
- Among the secrets of next-door millionaires: one h...
- Mall developer Rusty Lyon, founder of Westcor, die...
- A frightful look back at the crash of Arizona comm...
- Developer sues California panel for $490M over coa...
- Is the mortgage credit box really loosening?
- DR Horton Q4 2016 earnings
- Hong Kong raises stamp duty to cool feverish housi...
- What's On Your Personal Balance Sheet?
- US rental market analysis
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)