HONG KONG -- Wary of a looming housing bubble, the Hong Kong government introduced new measures on Friday evening in the hope of cooling the city's overheated residential market.
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Hong Kong raises stamp duty to cool feverish housing market
Posted by Lillian Wong at 4:03 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- For Sale: Prince's Minnesota Homes
- Among the secrets of next-door millionaires: one h...
- Mall developer Rusty Lyon, founder of Westcor, die...
- A frightful look back at the crash of Arizona comm...
- Developer sues California panel for $490M over coa...
- Is the mortgage credit box really loosening?
- DR Horton Q4 2016 earnings
- Hong Kong raises stamp duty to cool feverish housi...
- What's On Your Personal Balance Sheet?
- US rental market analysis
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)