With investors nervously watching the Shanghai stock market, Chinese are the now biggest foreign buyers of American real estate, and they are setting their sights on the biggest state in the Lower 48.
Saturday, August 8, 2015
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- US economy much stronger than believed
- Single-Family Property Renters May Be More Likely ...
- New Home Sales Regain Momentum
- Wall Street rally goes up in smoke
- Regulators delay APS solar-fee decision
- Manufactured home industry pushes for GSE-backed l...
- REOs Are Back on the Rise
- Home Sales Rise, Along With Bank Repossessions
- Japan's finance minister warns China on currency m...
- Vietnam Devalues Dong for Third Time in 2015 on Yu...
- Hackers stole secrets for up to $100 million insid...
- Plans for Arcadia Frank Lloyd Wright House include...
- West Valley cities seek to save desert land
- Currency Pegs & Their Risks
- Want to catch a Millennial homebuyer? Make ‘em lau...
- Arizona developer, family plead guilty to 20 years...
- SEC Adopts CEO Pay Ratio Rule, Five Years After It...
- Technology making it easier to submit mortgage doc...
- Chinese buyers feed new energy into Texas real est...
- The Housing Market Is On Fire
- Owners turning to auctions to sell their high-end ...
- Seniors’ Skyscraper on Tempe Town Lake
- Down Payment Programs Not a Scam, FHA to Tell Watc...
- Is it true? Is Valley homebuilding recovery here?
- Boutique hotel, luxury homes replace PV blight
- 5 reasons to consider working with international b...
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)