While the disappointing new home sales reported last month for June were revised even lower today July sales redeemed at least some of the loss. The Census Bureau and the Department of Housing and Urban Development said that sales of newly constructed homes were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 507,000, a 5.4 percent increase from the revised June level of 481,000. Last month the report had put new home sales at 482,000 units, a drop of 6.8 percent from May.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- US economy much stronger than believed
- Single-Family Property Renters May Be More Likely ...
- New Home Sales Regain Momentum
- Wall Street rally goes up in smoke
- Regulators delay APS solar-fee decision
- Manufactured home industry pushes for GSE-backed l...
- REOs Are Back on the Rise
- Home Sales Rise, Along With Bank Repossessions
- Japan's finance minister warns China on currency m...
- Vietnam Devalues Dong for Third Time in 2015 on Yu...
- Hackers stole secrets for up to $100 million insid...
- Plans for Arcadia Frank Lloyd Wright House include...
- West Valley cities seek to save desert land
- Currency Pegs & Their Risks
- Want to catch a Millennial homebuyer? Make ‘em lau...
- Arizona developer, family plead guilty to 20 years...
- SEC Adopts CEO Pay Ratio Rule, Five Years After It...
- Technology making it easier to submit mortgage doc...
- Chinese buyers feed new energy into Texas real est...
- The Housing Market Is On Fire
- Owners turning to auctions to sell their high-end ...
- Seniors’ Skyscraper on Tempe Town Lake
- Down Payment Programs Not a Scam, FHA to Tell Watc...
- Is it true? Is Valley homebuilding recovery here?
- Boutique hotel, luxury homes replace PV blight
- 5 reasons to consider working with international b...
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)