HONG KONG: Sizzling home price rises in China's biggest cities showed signs of easing in May but sharp gains appeared to be spreading to smaller cities, making policymakers' job harder as they look to support the faltering economy without inflating bubbles.
Saturday, June 18, 2016
China home prices rise faster in May as smaller cities join rally
Posted by Lillian Wong at 12:08 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- U.K.’s sovereign credit rating outlook lowered to ...
- You'll soon be able to buy a HomeKit-powered ‘Appl...
- China home prices rise faster in May as smaller ci...
- 5 Ways You Didn't Know You Could Save For A Down P...
- Wall Street is divided on the 2016 election
- Metro Phoenix housing market has best month in a d...
- How much a decent apartment costs you in every cou...
- Agents Say Real Estate Market Isn't as Fun as It U...
- HUD funding cuts could hurt homeless Valley vetera...
- Payday Loans’ Debt Spiral to Be Curtailed
- Q1 2016 U.S. Home Flipping Report
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)