A month after the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development abruptly defunded seven Valley transitional-housing agencies, tentative crisis-response plans are emerging.
Saturday, June 4, 2016
HUD funding cuts could hurt homeless Valley veterans, families
Posted by Lillian Wong at 1:50 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- U.K.’s sovereign credit rating outlook lowered to ...
- You'll soon be able to buy a HomeKit-powered ‘Appl...
- China home prices rise faster in May as smaller ci...
- 5 Ways You Didn't Know You Could Save For A Down P...
- Wall Street is divided on the 2016 election
- Metro Phoenix housing market has best month in a d...
- How much a decent apartment costs you in every cou...
- Agents Say Real Estate Market Isn't as Fun as It U...
- HUD funding cuts could hurt homeless Valley vetera...
- Payday Loans’ Debt Spiral to Be Curtailed
- Q1 2016 U.S. Home Flipping Report
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)