The last time sterling fell off a cliff we were in the midst of global financial crisis from 2007 to 2008. The currency shock sent inflation shooting up to 5.2pc, abruptly squeezing on real living standards.
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- Buying a house in the spring? Here’s how to save y...
- Banks Are Hoarding $2.4 Trillion of Bonds
- What Fannie Mae’s new credit reporting means for w...
- These are Tesla’s stunning new solar roof tiles fo...
- How This Election Will Impact The Housing Market
- Seniors Brace For Smallest Social Security Increas...
- Hilton unveils sale of 25% stake to China's HNA
- Inflation: next year's ticking time bomb
- 26K SF mixed-use development taking over historic ...
- South Florida is ripe for Chinese homebuyers
- FRB: Speech with Slideshow--Fischer, Why Are Inter...
- Prefab housing turns focus on small homes
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)