Wealthy Chinese buyers have been buying so many homes in the United States that they are the top foreign country purchasing property in the U.S - for the fourth year in a row. Those home sales totaled more than $27 billion.
Monday, October 17, 2016
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (43)
- Buying a house in the spring? Here’s how to save y...
- Banks Are Hoarding $2.4 Trillion of Bonds
- What Fannie Mae’s new credit reporting means for w...
- These are Tesla’s stunning new solar roof tiles fo...
- How This Election Will Impact The Housing Market
- Seniors Brace For Smallest Social Security Increas...
- Hilton unveils sale of 25% stake to China's HNA
- Inflation: next year's ticking time bomb
- 26K SF mixed-use development taking over historic ...
- South Florida is ripe for Chinese homebuyers
- FRB: Speech with Slideshow--Fischer, Why Are Inter...
- Prefab housing turns focus on small homes
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)