Fannie Mae just made some major changes to the credit reporting industry. If you're like me, and don't have much of a debt history, it can be difficult to build credit. With the use of trending credit data, that could become much easier.
Sunday, October 30, 2016
What Fannie Mae’s new credit reporting means for would-be homebuyers
Posted by Lillian Wong at 2:11 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- Buying a house in the spring? Here’s how to save y...
- Banks Are Hoarding $2.4 Trillion of Bonds
- What Fannie Mae’s new credit reporting means for w...
- These are Tesla’s stunning new solar roof tiles fo...
- How This Election Will Impact The Housing Market
- Seniors Brace For Smallest Social Security Increas...
- Hilton unveils sale of 25% stake to China's HNA
- Inflation: next year's ticking time bomb
- 26K SF mixed-use development taking over historic ...
- South Florida is ripe for Chinese homebuyers
- FRB: Speech with Slideshow--Fischer, Why Are Inter...
- Prefab housing turns focus on small homes
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)