Earlier this month, when Zillow announced a record high quarter, projecting to surpass a billion dollars in revenue by the end of this year, many wondered whether the company, with its 75 percent online real estate audience market share and 171 million monthly users, can "Uber-ize" real estate agents, cutting out traditional brick-and-mortar brokerage middlemen in the same way Uber bypassed taxi dispatchers.
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Can Zillow 'Uber-ize' the hundred-billion-dollar real estate brokerage?
Posted by Lillian Wong at 8:54 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- BofA opens debate on lowering mortgage down paymen...
- Luxury homebuyers can get more home for the money ...
- Can Zillow 'Uber-ize' the hundred-billion-dollar r...
- 31-story, $100M apartment tower planned for downto...
- How a slab of Chandler asphalt ended up owing $90K...
- Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover ...
- VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veteran...
- Tesla’s Solar Roof Pricing Is Cheap Enough to Catc...
- Leading Index for Commercial Real Estate Decreases...
- Million-dollar home sales climb in metro Phoenix
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)