Deep-pocketed homebuyers looking for luxury homes have long turned to Paradise Valley, Scottsdale or Phoenix's Biltmore area. But in recent years, the West Valley has seen more homes sprout with desert views, big lots, exclusive amenities and price tags approaching $1 million.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Luxury homebuyers can get more home for the money in Peoria, West Valley
Posted by Lillian Wong at 8:58 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- BofA opens debate on lowering mortgage down paymen...
- Luxury homebuyers can get more home for the money ...
- Can Zillow 'Uber-ize' the hundred-billion-dollar r...
- 31-story, $100M apartment tower planned for downto...
- How a slab of Chandler asphalt ended up owing $90K...
- Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover ...
- VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veteran...
- Tesla’s Solar Roof Pricing Is Cheap Enough to Catc...
- Leading Index for Commercial Real Estate Decreases...
- Million-dollar home sales climb in metro Phoenix
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)