Fiesta Mall in Mesa, once a giant in the southeast Valley shopping scene, has been sold to a duo of developers who plan to transform the withering mall into a campus focused on health and education.
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover into health, education campus
Posted by Lillian Wong at 1:22 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- BofA opens debate on lowering mortgage down paymen...
- Luxury homebuyers can get more home for the money ...
- Can Zillow 'Uber-ize' the hundred-billion-dollar r...
- 31-story, $100M apartment tower planned for downto...
- How a slab of Chandler asphalt ended up owing $90K...
- Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover ...
- VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veteran...
- Tesla’s Solar Roof Pricing Is Cheap Enough to Catc...
- Leading Index for Commercial Real Estate Decreases...
- Million-dollar home sales climb in metro Phoenix
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)