Like homeowners seeking to refinance a mortgage, several of Arizona's largest companies have made moves lately to capitalize on attractive interest rates. And with the Brexit vote possibly ushering in a stretch of even lower rates, corporate financial officers could be staying plenty busy.
Monday, July 4, 2016
Arizona companies capitalize on low-interest-rate wave
Posted by Lillian Wong at 12:11 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (43)
- Scottsdale pays $4M for desert home, lets seller s...
- Gundlach in jeopardy of losing ‘Bond King’ crown
- Germany Sells Bonds With Negative Yield at Auction...
- MBA says Credit Tightened Again in June
- These companies pay out more than they earn
- Land, land everywhere in Phoenix but not a lot to ...
- When the neighborhood is owned by billion-dollar c...
- 13 empty big-box store buildings in metro Phoenix
- FHFA Adjusts Multifamily Lending Caps for Fannie M...
- Brexit could be boon for Arizona homebuyers, owner...
- Arizona companies capitalize on low-interest-rate ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)