APOPKA, Florida (AP) — Many of the single-family homes in the Piedmont Park neighborhood of Apopka, Florida, used to be owned by families — the Vargases and the Townes, the Pierces and the Riddles. Now, they're owned by Blackstone, American Homes 4 Rent and Colony Starwood Homes, companies associated with big real estate investment firms.
Sunday, July 10, 2016
When the neighborhood is owned by billion-dollar companies
Posted by Lillian Wong at 12:56 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (43)
- Scottsdale pays $4M for desert home, lets seller s...
- Gundlach in jeopardy of losing ‘Bond King’ crown
- Germany Sells Bonds With Negative Yield at Auction...
- MBA says Credit Tightened Again in June
- These companies pay out more than they earn
- Land, land everywhere in Phoenix but not a lot to ...
- When the neighborhood is owned by billion-dollar c...
- 13 empty big-box store buildings in metro Phoenix
- FHFA Adjusts Multifamily Lending Caps for Fannie M...
- Brexit could be boon for Arizona homebuyers, owner...
- Arizona companies capitalize on low-interest-rate ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)