Mortgage credit availability appeared to decrease again in June. It was the fourth consecutive month the Mortgage Bankers Association's (MBA's) Mortgage Credit Availability Index (MCAI) has declined. All four of the index's components pointed down, indicating that lending standards have tightened across the board.
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- Scottsdale pays $4M for desert home, lets seller s...
- Gundlach in jeopardy of losing ‘Bond King’ crown
- Germany Sells Bonds With Negative Yield at Auction...
- MBA says Credit Tightened Again in June
- These companies pay out more than they earn
- Land, land everywhere in Phoenix but not a lot to ...
- When the neighborhood is owned by billion-dollar c...
- 13 empty big-box store buildings in metro Phoenix
- FHFA Adjusts Multifamily Lending Caps for Fannie M...
- Brexit could be boon for Arizona homebuyers, owner...
- Arizona companies capitalize on low-interest-rate ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)