Washington, D.C. – The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) today announced that it has increased the 2016 multifamily lending caps for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (the Enterprises) from $31 billion to $35 billion, effective immediately.
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
FHFA Adjusts Multifamily Lending Caps for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Posted by Lillian Wong at 7:58 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- Scottsdale pays $4M for desert home, lets seller s...
- Gundlach in jeopardy of losing ‘Bond King’ crown
- Germany Sells Bonds With Negative Yield at Auction...
- MBA says Credit Tightened Again in June
- These companies pay out more than they earn
- Land, land everywhere in Phoenix but not a lot to ...
- When the neighborhood is owned by billion-dollar c...
- 13 empty big-box store buildings in metro Phoenix
- FHFA Adjusts Multifamily Lending Caps for Fannie M...
- Brexit could be boon for Arizona homebuyers, owner...
- Arizona companies capitalize on low-interest-rate ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)