Melissa Suniga and her mother had been renting a three-bedroom Phoenix house for less than a year when their landlord, Blackstone Group LP's Invitation Homes, gave them the chance to buy it.
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Blackstone Tenants Get a Shot at Buying Their Rental Houses
Posted by Lillian Wong at 2:35 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- JP Morgan and Silver
- JIM ROGERS: The US dollar might turn into a bubble...
- Credit Bureaus Are Making Lenders Buy Trended Data...
- HSBC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch use Hyperle...
- On the farm or farm-to-table? Demand for housing n...
- Canadians, investors poised for big profits sellin...
- REITs are on an amazing roll, but how long can it ...
- Blackstone Tenants Get a Shot at Buying Their Rent...
- Low Supply Lifts Housing Lot Prices To a Record
- Fannie Mae posts $2.9B profit in 2Q; paying $2.9B ...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)