Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC and the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) are using a blockchain prototype to streamline the paper-heavy world of global trade. The consortium used the Linux Foundation open source Hyperledger Project blockchain fabric, supported by IBM Research and IBM Global Business Services.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
HSBC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch use Hyperledger Project for blockchain trade finance
Posted by Lillian Wong at 1:21 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- JP Morgan and Silver
- JIM ROGERS: The US dollar might turn into a bubble...
- Credit Bureaus Are Making Lenders Buy Trended Data...
- HSBC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch use Hyperle...
- On the farm or farm-to-table? Demand for housing n...
- Canadians, investors poised for big profits sellin...
- REITs are on an amazing roll, but how long can it ...
- Blackstone Tenants Get a Shot at Buying Their Rent...
- Low Supply Lifts Housing Lot Prices To a Record
- Fannie Mae posts $2.9B profit in 2Q; paying $2.9B ...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)