Thursday, August 4, 2016
Fannie Mae posts $2.9B profit in 2Q; paying $2.9B dividend
WASHINGTON (AP) — Fannie Mae reported net income of $2.9 billion from April through June, down from a year earlier as low interest rates brought losses for the mortgage giant on its investments.
The second-quarter results released Thursday marked the 18th straight profitable quarter for the government-controlled company.
Read more...Fannie Mae posts $2.9B profit in 2Q; paying $2.9B dividend | The Seattle Times
Posted by Lillian Wong at 12:06 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- JP Morgan and Silver
- JIM ROGERS: The US dollar might turn into a bubble...
- Credit Bureaus Are Making Lenders Buy Trended Data...
- HSBC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch use Hyperle...
- On the farm or farm-to-table? Demand for housing n...
- Canadians, investors poised for big profits sellin...
- REITs are on an amazing roll, but how long can it ...
- Blackstone Tenants Get a Shot at Buying Their Rent...
- Low Supply Lifts Housing Lot Prices To a Record
- Fannie Mae posts $2.9B profit in 2Q; paying $2.9B ...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)