Sunday, August 7, 2016
Low Supply Lifts Housing Lot Prices To a Record
The prices home builders pay for single-family lots hit a record high in the U.S. last year, a sign that a scarce supply of developed land is pushing up the cost of new homes.
Read more...Low Supply Lifts Housing Lot Prices To a Record - WSJ
Posted by Lillian Wong at 11:13 AM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- JP Morgan and Silver
- JIM ROGERS: The US dollar might turn into a bubble...
- Credit Bureaus Are Making Lenders Buy Trended Data...
- HSBC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch use Hyperle...
- On the farm or farm-to-table? Demand for housing n...
- Canadians, investors poised for big profits sellin...
- REITs are on an amazing roll, but how long can it ...
- Blackstone Tenants Get a Shot at Buying Their Rent...
- Low Supply Lifts Housing Lot Prices To a Record
- Fannie Mae posts $2.9B profit in 2Q; paying $2.9B ...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)