Saturday, November 16, 2013
Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rentals - Bloomberg
Steve Schwarzman’s Blackstone Group LP (BX) has spent $7.5 billion acquiring 40,000 houses in the past two years to create the largest single-family rental business in the U.S. The private-equity firm is now planning to sell bonds backed by lease payments, the latest step in turning a small business into a mature industry.
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK) may start marketing almost $500 million of the securities as soon as this week, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction. The debt will include a portion with the highest investment grade from at least one ratings company, according to another person. Both asked not to be identified because the deal isn’t public.
Read more...Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rentals - Bloomberg
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)