Saturday, November 16, 2013
Retiree enclave set for Verrado
Scottsdale-based DMB Associates launched its first retirement community, Victory, on Tuesday. The development will go up on 1,200 acres within Buckeye’s 8,800-acre Verrado.
The first phase of Victory’s 3,500 homes will be offered for sale in January 2015. Prices aren’t yet available.
“We’ve created a neighborhood in our thriving small-town community of Verrado, where people can explore the life they have waited to live for at least 55 years,” Charley Freericks, president of DMB, said from a bluff in the White Tank Mountains overlooking Verrado.
Read more...Retiree enclave set for Verrado
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)