Saturday, November 16, 2013
In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
In the aftermath of a historic housing bust, rented single-family homes are on the rise in communities from coast to coast.
At least a fifth of all occupied single-family homes were rentals last year in 32 of the nation's top metropolitan regions, according to a USA TODAY analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data. That's up from seven metros in 2006.
Read more...In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)