Sunday, November 24, 2013
Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to be replaced by condo complex
The south Scottsdale corporate offices and sales facility of Paddock Pools, Patios & Spas will be moving to make way for a new 20-building condominium complex.
The Scottsdale-based Meritage Homes has submitted to the city a rezoning request, and a Development Review Board proposal. It includes a site plan, landscape plan and building elevations for Paddock Village, to be located at 6525 E. Thomas Road, on Thomas one block east of 64th Street.
Read more...Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to be replaced by condo complex
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)