Saturday, November 16, 2013
Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountain Shadows owners
The shuttered Mountain Shadows resort in Paradise Valley has moved slightly closer to redevelopment.
The adjacent Mountain Shadows East homeowners association has come to a private agreement with the owners of the resort property, MTS Land LLC and MTS Golf LLC.
Tom Irvine, a lawyer representing the HOA, said issues not addressed in the agreements with the town from the HOA’s perspective have been resolved.
Read more...Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountain Shadows owners
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)