Sunday, November 24, 2013
Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase
The Scottsdale Quarter plans to start construction next month on a third phase that will include more retail space and 275 apartments.
A six-story building is planned at 73rd Street and Greenway-Hayden Loop, just east of Scottsdale Road.
The project, including 22,400 square feet of retail, is targeted for completion in 2015. It will include four levels of parking, two of them underground.
There has been rumblings for at least two years that Bloomingdale’s is planning a store at Scottsdale Quarter, but it is just speculation at this point.
Read more...Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)