Sunday, November 24, 2013
Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new homes planned - Phoenix Business Journal
The Arizona State Land Department auctioned off a large block of state land in east Mesa this morning to the highest bid of $30.2 million, only $200,000 more than the minimum bid allowed.
The auction itself was swift and rather anticlimactic as only two of the roughly 45 people in attendance actually participated in the bidding, which took place at the Land Department’s office in Phoenix.
Read more...Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new homes planned - Phoenix Business Journal
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Feds rip Arizona for mortgage relief failures
- Construction set for next Scottsdale Quarter phase...
- Developer Ellman regroups after lost decade
- Paddock Pools corporate offices in Scottsdale to b...
- Mesa land auctioned off for $30.2 million, new hom...
- Paradise Valley HOA reaches agreement with Mountai...
- IRS Releases the Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2013
- Greenspan mulls roots of crisis he didn't foresee
- In more homes, the roof overhead is rented
- Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rent...
- Fewer investors, more houses kill bidding wars
- Foreclosures slow to a trickle
- Retiree enclave set for Verrado
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)