Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in Scottsdale
Apartment living is about to jump in Scottsdale as a growing number of new complexes near completion, while others begin construction.
The first units of various new complexes are available for leasing in the southern, central and northern parts of the city.
One high-profile apartment project, Gray Development Group’s Blue Sky, however, has yet to come out of the ground since it was approved by the City Council in April 2011. The site is on the eastern side of Scottsdale Road, just north of Camelback Road and across from Scottsdale Fashion Square.
Read more...Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in Scottsdale
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)