Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shadows resort in Paradise Valley
The owners of the shuttered Mountain Shadows resort in Paradise Valley have hit two milestones that could lead to a revitalized property.
MTS Land LLC and MTS Golf LLC have entered into a settlement with their lender, U.S. Bank National Association, in Bankruptcy Court.
Rick Carpinelli, senior vice president of development for Crown Realty and Development, said the agreement contemplates that the debtor will receive the benefit of a discounted payoff if the loan is paid off within a specific time frame.
Read more...Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shadows resort in Paradise Valley
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)