Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
In a rare move, the agency that oversees and licenses contractors filed a complaint against Tempe-based Fulton Homes related to unlicensed labor on its property.
The complaint, filed Oct. 25, potentially signals a shift in state regulators’ efforts to enforce unlicensed labor laws by targeting a prominent company at the top of the construction food chain.
Read more...Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)