Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
The old-timers still call it “the Bullet.”
The name refers to the shape of a developed portion of a 640-acre parcel of Surprise desert, the rest of which is empty except for occasional grazing cattle.
The land was once owned by Luke Air Force Base, and long-neglected landing strips are still visible from the air.
Read more...Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)