Tuesday, December 24, 2013
New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for downtown parcel
A mixed-use complex with high-end condominiums and retail-office space is slated to be built on vacant land near downtown Scottsdale’s Hotel Valley Ho.
A rezoning request for El Dorado on First was submitted to the city last week by North American Development Group. It would be built on the southeastern corner of First Street and El Dorado Lane, west of Goldwater Boulevard.
The current zoning allows multifamily residential and light office, and the rezoning would expand that to include retail, said Dan Symer, senior city planner.
The three-story building will include seven condominium units and 4,500 square feet of street-front commercial space. The design team includes North American Development and Will Bruder Architects.
Read more...New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for downtown parcel
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)