Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier University
The Gilbert Town Council on Nov. 7 approved a development agreement that officially will bring Chicago-based St. Xavier University to the downtown Heritage District with a four-story building directly west of the Heritage Marketplace site.
Gilbert will pay to design and construct the university building on town-owned land near Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue, next to the site of a public parking garage where construction will begin next month.
St. Xavier will make lease payments to Gilbert that cover the cost of the building as well as fair market value for the land, Town Manager Patrick Banger said. The building cost has not yet been determined.
Read more...Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier University
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)