Tuesday, December 24, 2013
More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price tags as housing prices recover
Like the economy, the supply of million-dollar homes in metro Phoenix is bouncing back.
There are 7,400 such houses in the Valley, according to the latest data from the Maricopa County assessor. Most are in Paradise Valley and north Scottsdale, but mini-mansions and sprawling estates also are popping up again in Peoria and Glendale. In the southeast Valley, almost 200 houses are worth $1 million or more.
Condominiums worth seven figures are located in Scottsdale, Tempe and central Phoenix.
Read more...More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price tags as housing prices recover
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Labor complaint filed against Fulton Homes
- Phoenix holds sway over future growth in Surprise
- Owners clear hurdles to revitalizing Mountain Shad...
- Blue Sky construction lags apartment projects in S...
- California company acquires Scottsdale-based Marac...
- More Phoenix-area homes sport million-dollar price...
- Gilbert council OKs developing St. Xavier Universi...
- New Scottsdale condo-commercial complex slated for...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)