Sunday, February 23, 2014
Scottsdale-based builder reimagines housing for Baby Boomers in Arizona with Victory
Scottsdale-based DMB Associates is taking on the Baby Boomer housing market, a population notoriously difficult to please.
The developer’s first age-restricted community, called Victory, is going up within its Verrado development in Buckeye. Victory is the first of several communities for wealthier Baby Boomers that Scottsdale-based DMB Associates plans to open across the West over the next decade.
Here are some questions and answers with DMB Chairman Drew Brown and Victory General Manager Nick Taratsas.
Read more...Scottsdale-based builder reimagines housing for Baby Boomers in Arizona with Victory
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Fed Misread Crisis in 2008, Records Show - NYTimes...
- What's ahead for small businesses in 2014? - Newsd...
- Retirement is eluding some blue-collar workers in ...
- Downtown Scottsdale sees boom in multifamily housi...
- Brewer says Arizona financially sound again, but l...
- Credit-score tips for Arizonans working to ease de...
- Commercial real estate set to heat up in Phoenix a...
- Program helping owners fix up homes
- Scottsdale-based builder reimagines housing for Ba...
- Jeffrey Gundlach's 2014 Outlook - Business Insider...
- Housing market shifts back to metro Phoenix’s core...
- Minn. developer buys Hotel Monroe in downtown Phoe...
- New Boomer community rethinking life after 55
- Senior Urban Housing Development Opens | KJZZ.org
- Deal on land in downtown Surprise OK’d
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)